By Matt Saxinger
With the New Year almost upon us it got me thinking this is the time everyone is starting to think about their goals for 2012. We all start off with the right intentions when we think about the goals we want to achieve in 2012 but often do not achieve them.
By Siobhan McCarthy
Former Olympian Michelle Ferris set out to tackle her first 70.3 distance triathlon in Canberra on December 11, a far cry from her Olympic sprint days.
By Kurt Vogel
Common knowledge in the fitness and strength and conditioning industries is that in order to maximise power, respective weight training exercises need to be conducted at approximately 30% of one repetition maximum (1RM).
By Georgia Holton
Aerobic and anaerobic are words originally applied by bacteriologists to bacteria. Aerobic the word applied to the bacteria requiring free oxygen in order to live. Anaerobic the word applied to the bacteria able to live and survive in the absence of oxygen or air.
By Stephen Rendall
This is always an interesting point of discussion, as the way in which Sport psychologists operate and the issues or services they may deal with and provide can be different for each sport psychologist.
Share with Friends
By A Web Design
From the Athlete's Mouth - Blogs
- Georgia Holton - 2013 Series Blogs
- Georgia Holton - Off Season Blog Series – September ‘Moving forward’
- Maddie Hidalgo - Back on the Bike
- Shannon McCann - T-Minus 9 Days
- Georgia Holton - Off Season Blog Series – August ‘Knowledge is power’
- Trent Grimsey - English Channel World Record
- Nathan Johnstone - Sunday in the Park
- Jenny Owens - 2nd NZ Camp Complete
Hot Off the Phone Interviews
- Bec "Rowdy" Hyatt Channel 10 News (Invicta FC / Female MMA)
- Bec Rippon - Olympic Water Polo Preview
- Nathan Johnstone - Catch - Up
- Marnie Hudson - Olympic Hockey Preview
- Lauren Staveley - Olympics and what they mean to you
- Gokhan Turkyilmaz - Olympics and what they mean to you
- Shannon McCann - Olympic Athletics Preview
- Alyce Burnett - Olympic Kayak Preview
The Sports Vault Polls
How many medals do you think Australia will win at the Olympics?
- What’s your blueprint?
- Recipes For Optimal Health with Natural Naughties
- How does an athlete stay motivated to diet
- Dealing with the 'yips'
- New Insights into Theaffeine™ - Australian Fight Sports Performance Company Nutrition Underground® Deals a Lethal Blow to the Stimulant-Based Supplement Industry