- Category: Body Building
Training Background(sports, bodybuilding etc)?
Age you started Bodybuilding?
Height, Weight, DOB?
170cm off season 120 kilos on season 107 kilos
When I go to train I think only of the training session,so i do a right session. It's only one hour roughly,but it's done right so I get the results I want.
4 times Mr Greece.
2 times Mr Europe.
2 world championships.
2 time participation Mr Olympia.
What got you into the fitness industry?
Firstly I started training for my health,then I liked it. So I thought of doing it professionally,and a dream of going to the Mr.O.
What is the reason you continue to be in the fitness industry today/motivation?
My ambition is to reach as high as I can go.
What is your current business/job/location?
Taxi driver in Kos Island,Greece
australian grand prix,
new york pro,
Favourite Foods/Type of diet you follow?
all year round I am in my diet,the most for one month I will eat normally
Favourite Bodypart to Train
People that have inspired you?
Ronnie Coleman,Kai Greene and Lee Preist
Your Favourite Domestic and International Bodybuilders
My trainer David Balasas. Ronnie Coleman
Which Contest would you like to win and why?
The Aussie one of course!! They gave me my start in the pro league!
Your Future Goals
I just want to get better body wise,and compete,get my placing for Mr.O and go there as often as I can.
Great experiences that happened in your life?
My dream was to go to the Mr.O,so I guess getting there in 2009 was the best experience.
Your Interests and Hobbies?
bodybuilding and my family
People you would like to thank?
David Balasas my trainer.
Alekos Siatravani my MHP sponsor in Greece,
MHP for signing me up and my family.
Share with Friends
By A Web Design
From the Athlete's Mouth - Blogs
- Georgia Holton - 2013 Series Blogs
- Georgia Holton - Off Season Blog Series – September ‘Moving forward’
- Maddie Hidalgo - Back on the Bike
- Shannon McCann - T-Minus 9 Days
- Georgia Holton - Off Season Blog Series – August ‘Knowledge is power’
- Trent Grimsey - English Channel World Record
- Nathan Johnstone - Sunday in the Park
- Jenny Owens - 2nd NZ Camp Complete
Hot Off the Phone Interviews
- Bec "Rowdy" Hyatt Channel 10 News (Invicta FC / Female MMA)
- Bec Rippon - Olympic Water Polo Preview
- Nathan Johnstone - Catch - Up
- Marnie Hudson - Olympic Hockey Preview
- Lauren Staveley - Olympics and what they mean to you
- Gokhan Turkyilmaz - Olympics and what they mean to you
- Shannon McCann - Olympic Athletics Preview
- Alyce Burnett - Olympic Kayak Preview
The Sports Vault Polls
What do you think creates an elite athlete?
- What’s your blueprint?
- Recipes For Optimal Health with Natural Naughties
- How does an athlete stay motivated to diet
- Dealing with the 'yips'
- New Insights into Theaffeine™ - Australian Fight Sports Performance Company Nutrition Underground® Deals a Lethal Blow to the Stimulant-Based Supplement Industry