- Category: Fighters
How did you become involved in MMA?
I started MMA after I retired from footy as a way to stay fit.
Age you started MMA?
Height, Weight Off-season and fight weight, DOB or AGE?
Normal weight - 85kg
Fight at 77kg
Fighting styles you have learnt?
Wrestling and Boxing
What is your current business/job/location?
What motivates you to fight?
The chance to compete, I love it.
Your Favourite Domestic and International fighters?
Domestic is Jai Bradney and Internationally is Hector Lombard
How has fighting changed your life?
Got me out of Townsville and taught me real men get in the ring or cage not the pub.
People that have inspired you not only in sport but in life aswell?
Mike Tyson and Tiger Woods
Great experiences that happened in your life?
Playing flegg for the West Tigers and going to the UFC in Sydney
Your Interests and Hobbies?
Golf, Fishing, Shooting and my Dog
One tip or quote which continues to inspire you?
You gotta be in it to win it
Family Background and current family?
My first fight, I wont by K.O in 30 secs.
Future Goals in life?
Fight in America
What one item can you not live without
Favourite holiday destination?
If you could have dinner with five people, who would they be?
Mike Tyson, G.S.P, Tiger Woods, Jana Cova, Jesse Jane
What one word would you use to describe yourself?
Do you have a sporting mentor?
Training Background(sports, etc)?
What is your favourite fighting style?
You get out what you put in
Favourite Foods/Type of diet you follow?
Pasta....I dont diet
Favourite Train session plus training spilt(training schedule)
Pads and sparring/ Bag & wrestling
Worst injury you have suffered
Who has been your greatest rival?
Benny Mortimer but he my best mate
Who would you like to compete against?
Fights you have competed in and titles you have won?
Nirto, Dust Up, CFC, Brace, Cage Wars, Glory
What title would you like to win?
People you would like to thank?
Chris Kirby and Anthony Vella
Anything further you would like to add?
I hope MMA starts getting the sponsorship it deserves.
Share with Friends
By A Web Design
From the Athlete's Mouth - Blogs
- Georgia Holton - 2013 Series Blogs
- Georgia Holton - Off Season Blog Series – September ‘Moving forward’
- Maddie Hidalgo - Back on the Bike
- Shannon McCann - T-Minus 9 Days
- Georgia Holton - Off Season Blog Series – August ‘Knowledge is power’
- Trent Grimsey - English Channel World Record
- Nathan Johnstone - Sunday in the Park
- Jenny Owens - 2nd NZ Camp Complete
Hot Off the Phone Interviews
- Bec "Rowdy" Hyatt Channel 10 News (Invicta FC / Female MMA)
- Bec Rippon - Olympic Water Polo Preview
- Nathan Johnstone - Catch - Up
- Marnie Hudson - Olympic Hockey Preview
- Lauren Staveley - Olympics and what they mean to you
- Gokhan Turkyilmaz - Olympics and what they mean to you
- Shannon McCann - Olympic Athletics Preview
- Alyce Burnett - Olympic Kayak Preview
The Sports Vault Polls
Which sport do you think is the toughest?
- What’s your blueprint?
- Recipes For Optimal Health with Natural Naughties
- How does an athlete stay motivated to diet
- Dealing with the 'yips'
- New Insights into Theaffeine™ - Australian Fight Sports Performance Company Nutrition Underground® Deals a Lethal Blow to the Stimulant-Based Supplement Industry